|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Is it possible to detect 100% of SQLi with a simple regex?
- Coworker is trying to get me to sign his petition to run for office. How to decline politely?
- Found a major flaw in paper from home university – to which I would like to return
- Badly designed reimbursement form. What does that say about the company?
- Is a 1hr 3min layover at ORD (Chicago) enough when coming in international?
- Was Opportunity's last message to Earth "My battery is low and it's getting dark"?
- How bad is a Computer Science course that doesn't teach Design Patterns?
- How to play song that contains one guitar when we have two guitarists (or more)?
- Is candidate anonymity at all practical?
- Can a rabbi conduct a marriage if the bride is already pregnant from the groom?
- Why does XLAT mean 'translate'?
- multiple price sets?
- How to draw these kind of adjacent ovals with arrows in latex?
- Should corporate security training be tailored based on a users' job role?
- Does an increasing sequence of reals converge if the difference of consecutive terms approaches zero?
- Is the "hot network questions" element on Stack Overflow a dark pattern?
- If an area is covered in both Ball Bearings and Caltrops, does the creature need to move at half speed or quarter speed to avoid both their effects?
- Copy the content of an environment
- Why does Python copy numpy arrays where the length of the dimensions are the same?
- Why does RAM (any type) access time decrease so slowly?
- How can a kingdom keep the secret of a missing monarchy from the public?
- Father gets chickenpox, but doesn't infect his two children. How is this possible?
- How can guns be countered by melee combat without raw-ability or exceptional explanations?
- How to use the viewer node?