- Ordinary method (aka 1 Rudram) = where first Namakam (all 11 anuväkas) are read followed by the Chamakam.
- Rudra ekadasini= where after chanting Rudram, the first anuväka of Chamakam is chanted, again after chanting Rudram the second anuväka of Chamakam is chanted and so on till the eleventh chanting of Rudram followed by eleventh anuväka of Chamakam.
- Eleven such Rudra ekadasinis makes one Laghu Rudram.
- Eleven such Laghu Rudrams makes one Maha Rudram.
- Eleven such Maha Rudrams make one Athi Rudram.
I would like to know the significance of AthiRudra MahaYagnam. with respect to Physical, Spiritual and Scientific level. Any one who know please shed some light . Thanks