This question already has an answer here:
- As in Mahabharata Lord krishna asked Yudishtra to Lie as his guru's son Aswathama was dead although it was a elephant it was a Lie,and it was for dharma.
- Yudishtra was not so willing to lie as it is adharma but as the lord alknowing said in that situation lie is good as for dharma
- Lord Krishna was a god and so he was confident in that situation but as a conditioned soul how can we choose the path of telling and hiding a truth.
- A women who has a daughter to be married has wrong affair with other man should be revealed or not ?
- If not revealed she would not be punished and she will continue to do adharma.
- If we reveal it then the family name will be completely destroyed and her daughter's marriage will not occur as everyone thinks as a mother same as the daughter.
Or it should be revealed after her marriage and if later revealed it will be also like hiding?
There many situations that arise while telling a truth.
- Is there any definite scriptural way to tell and hide the truth in the world?