- In our scriptures it is said that destiny is given only according to Karma and is Not Predetermined
- As in mahabharatha Arjuna Lost his Archery skills and is said that arjuna's power's were Given by Lord Krishna.
- After his purpose is fulfilled the Powers were Taken by Lord Krishna as it is Lord krishna's will.
- Weakness or Trouble comes to a soul only by its Bad Karma
- The Women of Dwarka were cursed by a Muni so they were caught by theives
It is in consequence, then, of the curse of the Muni Asht́ávakra that these females, who were at first the wives of Keśava, have now fallen into the hands of the barbarians; and there is no occasion, Arjuna, for you to regret it in the least. All this destruction has been effected by the lord of all.
- Veda Vyasa said it was due to the Womens curse in previous birth and didn't tell it was due to Arjuna's Bad Karma that caused him to loss his power .
- A soul's Karma is experienced fully himself(WOMEN) and Not by others(ARJUNA)
MY QUESTION :
How can Arjuna became Powerless due to Other souls Bad Karma ?
Was his Destiny Predetermined as he experienced Karma's of other soul
If it was not Pre - Determined by Lord Krishna's will then why did he Forgot the Astras ?