I'm a would be converted and would like to ask for suggestions for Hindu organizations with an online presence (and preferably an online community) that are open to converts and enquirers. The question is not just for me but all other English-speaking enquirers / potential converts who do not have any Hindu organizations in their area (or even city, town, county etc.).

  • Isckon is one of them that I know of... Nov 18, 2017 at 21:26
  • There are also some people who are doing research and following path of Kashmir shaivism which is also a good option to be considered Nov 18, 2017 at 21:27
  • 4
    Would you mind sharing which country you are in?
    – user1195
    Nov 19, 2017 at 2:46
  • Hi Allan! May I ask what made you seek conversion? Not the specific circumstances but which aspect of Hinduism seems to draw you in. This might help with soliciting better answers. Nov 19, 2017 at 3:29
  • You can contact Ramakrishna Order Swamis at this on line website: www.vedanta.org You can ask them your question. Nov 19, 2017 at 10:11

1 Answer 1


Where you can legally convert to Hinduism? Goto any Arya samaj temple. After conversion, you will be provided legally valid certificate.

Many Hindu/Vedic sects will convert you, such as Arya samaj , Shaiva Siddhanta Church , BAPS, ISKCON etc.

Easiest and smoothest will be Arya samaj , but you can go for ISKCON too


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .