My Grandmother(Father's mother) aged 88 has passed away on Thursday 22/03/2018 inbetween 3PM to 3:15PM due to natural death inside the hall of the house. Strange thing is that she said at 3:10PM saying that she is goint to die, die. She didnt have any health issues majorly and she was happily living. Questions are:
- Is her death time good or bad?
- Few people said it is bad time and we need to close the house for a period of 9 months. Is this true?
- Since she passed away in the hall, can we close the hall alone or should we close the entire house?
- What will happen if we dont close the house for 9 months?
- Will closing the house for 9 months get rid of the bad things that might happen?
- What is the logic behind the death and closing the house?