I have read about cosmology in Puranas as well as Agamas to an extent. What is the main difference between Puranic and Agamic cosmology? Is there any difference at all?
- Why do we bend a book to keep it straight?
- When a candle burns, why does the top of wick glow if bottom of flame is hottest?
- Do I really need to have a message in a novel to appeal to readers?
- Trademark violation for app?
- How to install press fit bottom bracket into new frame
- Significance of Cersei's obsession with elephants?
- Why is Nikon 1.4g better when Nikon 1.8g is sharper?
- How to react to hostile behavior from a senior developer?
- Crossing US/Canada Border for less than 24 hours
- Do any jurisdictions seriously consider reclassifying social media websites as publishers?
- Source for Esri sample data from 911 Hot Spot Analysis
- Chinese Seal on silk painting - what does it mean?
- Disembodied hand growing fangs
- What initially awakened the Balrog?
- Hangman Game with C++
- Can a new player join a group only when a new campaign starts?
- How come Sam didn't become Lord of Horn Hill?
- What is the appropriate index architecture when forced to implement IsDeleted (soft deletes)?
- Multiple OR (||) Conditions in If Statement
- How fail-safe is \n\r as stop bytes?
- Does the Weapon Master feat grant you a fighting style?
- What does it mean that physics no longer uses mechanical models to describe phenomena?
- Is it fair for a professor to grade us on the possession of past papers?
- How would a mousetrap for use in space work?