I am hindu,a believer in hinduism,but respect each and every religion equally....somedays ago I was having discussion about The Gods Goddessess with my friend after which i was left with no answer.....I want to regain my believe in religion and answer my friend to tell him the power of hinduism,
I was on the side of the religion and my friend was against it...My questions are the same as of asked by my friend that left me silent...
Me : God Exists !,How can you say that he is nowhere.Who created this world then, have you not heard about jiva and maya etc. etc.
My Friend: O really! Where is he then?
Me : He is all Over
My Friend: Man! seriously,you are saying this, I can't believe I am hearing this from a professional like you living in 2014.
Me: Its nothing to relate this thing with professionalism.
My Friend : Ok so tell me
- If the Gods are real,where are they?
- Bhrama,Vishnu,Mahesh, were they having body structures like humans? if yes then how can they be God(they are Not avatars either)
- They were having wives like normal human males do, and they were termed as Goddessess.How were they different from humans
- Mahesh(Shiv) smoked weed.Really a God?
- What's karma,punar janma,do you really believe in them?Who is taking them into account?The murders happening.the rapes happening,the betrayals.
- There are so many religions,with their own boundaries and restrictions,completely different from each other,how can you know which one to believe.
All these are bookish,they are created by the great writers to maintain rules in the past. to make the people fear of the power they can't see,and follow the civilization ,that's all And those people(the Gods if exists) were the best of there times and great scientists; not more than that.
On hearing all this I was left with silence,please provide me with the answer,please........ Looking forward for responses that will help me to regain my beliefs in religion. Because now I am ARGUING WITH MYSELF about my beliefs.....WAS I A dumb following it?
IF something positive exists, then this is sure that negative exists too, i.e the evil, the power opposite to God ..