I heard somewhere that Madhusudhana saraswati Advaita is not same as Shankaracharya's. Did Madhusudhana saraswati subscribe to Shankaracharya's school? What were similarities and differences between Shankara and Madhusudhana saraswati Advaita?
Featured on Meta
1What are the different sampradayams (traditions) followed by the mutts established by Adi Shankara?
6What are the philosophical differences between the Vivarana and Bhamati schools of Advaita Vedanta?
- My employer faked my resume to acquire projects
- Binary Search in C++17
- What kind of metaphor is "trees in the wind"?
- How to respond to an upset student?
- Why did David Cameron offer a referendum on the European Union?
- Why do Windows registry hives appear empty?
- Image processing: Removal of two spots in fundus images
- Compactness of finite sets
- Under what law can the U.S. arrest International Criminal Court (ICC) judges over war crimes probe?
- Is this resistor leaking? If so, is it a concern?
- Why aren't space telescopes put in GEO?
- Would jet fuel for an F-16 or F-35 be producible during WW2?
- Computing the matrix powers of a non-diagonalizable matrix
- Is there an efficient way to replace text matching the entire content of one file with the entire content of another file?
- Why does a perfectly-identical repetition of a drawing command given within an earlier loop 𝘯𝘰𝘵 produce exactly the same line?
- Should breaking down something like a door be adjudicated as an attempt to beat its AC and HP, or as an ability check against a set DC?
- Flying domestically in the US, is my State Issued ID all I need to get past security?
- Convert tuple of tuples to a dictionary with key value pair
- Ticket to ride, 1910: What are the big cities
- How to pull out the underlying query syntax being used by dataset?
- Simple function that simulates survey results based on sample size and probability
- How can I specify the last parameters in a function call and let the others default to the DEFAULT in the declaration?
- What is the largest (size) solid object ever dropped from an airplane to impact the ground in freefall?
- Why do most published works in medical imaging try to reduce false positives?