In different places of India, there are temples of sixty-four Yoginis. Can anyone provide names of the scriptures where the detailed dhyana-mantras of these Yoginis and their functions are found? I think there are many scriptures as the Joginis differ from temple to temple.
Featured on Meta
- Express HarmonicNumber as sum
- Are cells guaranteed to get at least one mitochondrion when they divide?
- Did this character show any indication of wanting to rule before S8E6?
- Manager questioning my time estimates for a project
- Heat lost in ideal capacitor charging
- Freedom of Speech and Assembly in China
- Final exams: What is the most common protocol for scheduling?
- Shorten or merge multiple lines of `&> /dev/null &`
- The Maltese Falcon
- Why did Jon Snow admit his fault in S08E06?
- How to cut a climbing rope?
- Are black holes spherical during merger?
- Is there an actual reason behind the author's using the number four in "value meal number four"
- Can a person survive on blood in place of water?
- If a (distance) metric on a connected Riemannian manifold locally agrees with the Riemannian metric, is it equal to the induced metric?
- Why did other houses not demand this?
- Why do Russians almost not use verbs of possession akin to "have"?
- How was Daenerys able to legitimise this character?
- Navigating a quick return to previous employer
- Why isn't Tyrion mentioned in the in-universe book "A Song of Ice and Fire"?
- What weight should be given to writers groups critiques?
- Need to read my home electrical Meter
- Co-author wants to put their current funding source in the acknowledgements section because they edited the paper
- Is there an idiom that means that you are in a very strong negotiation position in a negotiation?