Which is the oldest commentary on any of the scriptures mainly upanishads, any gita or any puranas or brahma sutras? When did the tradition of commenting texts start? Who is the commentator? It can be either available now or just referenced in some commentary available today.
Featured on Meta
3Are there prohibitions regarding reading or hearing Garuda Purana and if yes which Scriptures mention them?
- Were pens caps holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- How to convert to standalone document a matrix table
- What is the difference between nullifying your vote and not going to vote at all?
- ESTA/WVP - leaving US within 90 days, then staying in DR
- Would the Geas spell work in a dead magic zone once you enter it?
- What are the benefits of cryosleep?
- What does the view outside my ship traveling at light speed look like?
- Why without the JSON.parse method, I can't sort the data in lightning-datatable?
- Looking for a soft substance that doesn't dissolve underwater
- What is the object moving across the ceiling in this stock footage?
- Is there an efficient way to replace text matching the entire content of one file with the entire content of another file?
- I unknowingly submitted plagiarised work
- How were these pictures of spacecraft wind tunnel testing taken?
- How can I find where certain bash function is defined?
- Crossing US border with music files I'm legally allowed to possess
- Why does the 6502 have the BIT instruction?
- Integrating an absolute function using Mathematica
- Full horizontal justification in table
- Is CD audio quality good enough for the final delivery of music?
- Windows 10 Programs start without visual Interface
- If a person had control of every single cell of their body, would they be able to transform into another creature?
- Employer demanding to see degree after poor code review
- Employer asking for online access to bank account - Is this a scam?
- How bitcoin nodes update UTXO set when their latests blocks are replaced?