Which is the oldest commentary on any of the scriptures mainly upanishads, any gita or any puranas or brahma sutras? When did the tradition of commenting texts start? Who is the commentator? It can be either available now or just referenced in some commentary available today.
Featured on Meta
3Are there prohibitions regarding reading or hearing Garuda Purana and if yes which Scriptures mention them?
- Why'd a rational buyer offer to buy with no conditions precedent?
- New input cell style with a custom evaluator
- What would prevent living skin from being a good conductor for magic?
- Ribbon Cable Cross Talk - Is there a fix after the fact?
- Why do the i8080 I/O instructions take a byte-sized operand to determine the port?
- How to deceive the MC
- Where is Jon going?
- Why did Jon Snow admit his fault in S08E06?
- Why does the hash of infinity have the digits of π?
- Cardio work for Muay Thai fighters
- If I arrive in the UK, and then head to mainland Europe, does my Schengen visa 90 day limit start when I arrived in the UK, or mainland Europe?
- Burned out due to current job, Can I take a week of vacation between jobs?
- Why did Jon Snow do this immoral act if he is so honorable?
- How did the Unsullied find out that Jon did this?
- How to capitalise every letter in odd position as in memes?
- Two Overlapping Nonograms
- What did the 'turbo' button actually do?
- What were the Ethiopians doing in Xerxes' army?
- Is there a simple example that empirical evidence is misleading?
- Why is unzipped directory exactly 4.0k (much smaller than zipped file)?
- Rear calliper siezed after brake pads replaced. is this linked?
- Expected maximum number of unpaired socks
- Is this homebrew "Cactus Grenade" cantrip balanced?
- Why does Bran want to find Drogon?