Many Puranas talk about 12 major battles between the Danavas and Devas. As per Brahmanda Purana (3rd Canto, Ch 72), they are as follows:
- Lord Narasimha fighting the Danavas
- Lord Vamana binding the Bali
- Lord Varah fighting Hiranyaksha
- Battle after churning of the ocean: Prahlada defeated in the battle.
- Tarakamaya battle: Kalanemi killed by Krishna
- Adibaka battle: Jambha killed by Visnu
- Traipura battle: Daityas defeated by Lord Siva
- Andhakara battle
- Dhvaja battle: Vipracitti was killed by Mahendra.
- Vrtra battle: Vrtrasura killed by Indra
- Halahala battle
- Kolahala battle 13? Sanda and Marka conquered by Devas [even though there should be 12, 13 are mentioned :-0]
Link for english translation of Brahmanda Purana: https://archive.org/details/24BrahmandaPurana.Vol.3/page/n203
Now here is my question what are dates for these battles?
Few I know from another question asked on the stackexchange During what Yugas did Hiranyakashipu, Mahabali, and Ravana rule?
- Lord Narasimha deva appeared in Chaksusa Manvantara 4th Kali & 5th Satya transition.
- Lord Vamana appeared in 7th Treta yuga of Vaivasvata Manvantara.
- Lord Varaha appeared right in the beginning of Chaksusa Manvantara
As per Srimad Bhagavatam 6.10.16 http://vedabase.com/sb/6/10/16
10.Vrtrasura defeated by Indra in the the beginning of First Catur Yuga at the onset of Treta Yuga during the Vaivasvata manvantara.
As per Padma Purana I.40.122-123
- Tarakamaya war happened in a Satya yuga after Vrtrasura was killed.