There are various sadhanas of different deities prescribed in Tantra that produce different types of siddhis. Is there any sadhana mentioned in any Tantra that makes one sarvajna, ie knowing everything(Omniscient)?
Featured on Meta
4How many stages are there in Samadhi? Does Patanjali yoga sutras mention different stages of Samadhi?
2What is the meaning of below verses from Vishnu yamala and are similar verses found in any other tantras?
- Open Admin Menu Item in New Tab
- How would modern naval warfare have to have developed differently for battleships to still be relevant in the 21st century?
- Can “does” be contracted?
- How to determine 大都市 vs 都市
- `-` in tar xzf -
- Should I submit original or copy of my passport to Canadian embassy for an immigration application?
- Why do some professors with PhDs leave their professorships to teach high school?
- How many people are necessary to maintain modern civilisation?
- The relation between Dhamma and reality itself
- Why are < or > required to use /dev/tcp
- If I wouldn't want to read the story, is writing it still a good idea?
- Is "Busen" just the area between the breasts?
- What is the precise meaning of "я считаю, что"?
- Trainee keeps missing deadlines for independent learning
- Designing a magic-compatible polearm
- Should developer taking test phones home or put in office?
- Why does the Saturn V have standalone inter-stage rings?
- Why is it recommended to mix yogurt starter with a small amount of milk before adding to the entire batch?
- Paralleling mosfets to reduce Rds On?
- Safe and elegant way to access nested entities via fields
- When to remove insignificant variables?
- Cut the gold chain
- How do I change icon shown in Dock for a macOS app?
- What could exist inside and between the walls of a Dyson Sphere?