What is the significance and source of the upper symbol? It is used on ghata at the time of worship and is also drawn on walls in Bengal. I do not know whether it is used in other parts of India.
Featured on Meta
2Is it true that, as per Vastu ShAstra, the pujA room should only be placed on the ground floor and not on the upper floors?
- Can you still travel to America on the ESTA waiver program if you have been to Iran in transit?
- Final exams: What is the most common protocol for scheduling?
- Security vulnerabilities of POST over SSL
- Are there any German nonsense poems (Jabberwocky)?
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?
- How to let other coworkers know that I don't share my coworker's political views?
- Natural Armour and Weapons
- Is there a simple example that empirical evidence is misleading?
- Testing using real data of the customer
- Count all vowels in string
- Beginner looking to learn/master musical theory and instrumental ability. Where should I begin?
- Who knighted this Game of Thrones character?
- Why is the Eisenstein ideal paper so great?
- Cardio work for Muay Thai fighters
- Why did Jon Snow admit his fault in S08E06?
- Using too much dialogue?
- Finding all files with a given extension whose base name is the name of the parent directory
- Where is Jon going?
- Why sampling a periodic signal doesn't yield a periodic discrete signal?
- Swapping L15-30 with L21-30
- Looping over charts and names simultaneously
- Writing style before Elements of Style
- Job Market: should one hide their (young) age?
- How did NASA Langley end up with the first 737?