Can someone explain this with examples
As far as i understand, a person responds to a situation as per their guna.
But are situations too tailored to the match a person's guna?
My question is not about a person’s response to a situation according to guna. It is about how guna affects a the way a predestined event ie.. the way Karma plays out in a person’s life.
Suppose a person, AAA, has to recover something from another, BBB, and it could not be done in that very lifetime. Then, in another lifetime, AAA can recover the dues from BBB by
1) stealing/ pickpocket / cheating BBB. Which means AAA is in tamasic mode. Or
2) being born as a child to BBB. Which means AAA is in satvik mode Or
3) be an inefficient employee to BBB. Which means AAA is in Rajasic mode.
4) be in some position to take gifts from BBB
5) or some other mode of recovery, like inheriting in a long winded manner because direct heirs have died.
So, will the kind of rebirth of AAA have, to effect the recovery, be as per AAA's guna?
Or does something else also affect the way a person is reborn?
i hope i am clear now.