In Dvaita there is Atman and Brahman, while in the Abrahamic faiths there is soul and God. These systems sound similar, but I assume they are in fact different?
According to Hindu philosophers, what are the basic differences?
In Abhramic faith God is outside and above all.
1. He is not inside everything.
2. He is not the doer of souls action and hence free will
3. No rebirth.. one life
4. Never accepted or even aware of Vedas
In dvaita or tattvavada
1. God is inside every atom
2. God is the doer of the souls action but all results of actions are attributed to souls (its like Owner and worker) even though sales person sells a product the actual profit or loss goes to owner(Hence Gita fundamental theme of not expecting results of action is the key for ending rebirth cycle)
3. Rebirth and hence karma based
4. Vedas are the only source to know about God.
These are the obvious difference.
But I believe in ten commandment the below is said there are similarities in creation God sowed the seed in the garden of eden, the seeds are the souls. God doesn't create souls and also basic matter that build material world.
Hence not responsible for fundamental nature of order of the material world These are obvious main difference and similarities, In addition to the above there are many difference in worship and other things.