Generally people don't compare the intellects of saints. But sometimes when they talk about them, they say great saints. What does it mean by great saints?
- Does any saint has high intellect or know more about the Supreme being over the other?
- If every enlightened saint has experienced the bliss then why does intellect vary between saints?
- Do they have more enthusiasm to experience the supreme being?
- Do they love the supreme being more than others?
- Do they be in samadhi for more time than the others?
Take Vyasa Maharshi for example, he is the Guru of the Gurus, the greatest saint living. In a similar cadre are Patanjali, the Sapta Rishis etc.
All saints achieve the thoughtless state and in the state everyone are one and the same. Then why does some saints have more intellect. Is it true to say so?