Zorastrianism and Early Vedic religion ar every similar, scholars even opine that they were one religion and got split into two, or one originated from the other.
Now in Zorastrianism there are seven Archangels called Amesha Spenta meaning Holy Immortals.
Amesha Spenta in the Gathas
Gathic name - Approximate meaning
- Spəṇta Mainyu - Holy/Creative Spirit/Mentality
- [Vohu] Manah - [Good] Purpose
- Aša [Vahišta] - [Best] Truth / Righteousness
- Xšaθra [Vairya] - [Desirable] Dominion
- [Spənta] Armaiti - [Holy] Devotion
- Haurvatāt - Wholeness
- Amərətāt - Immortality