Use this tag to ask for resources, such as online versions of Hindu texts. If you're looking for scripture, use the 'translation-request' or 'scripture' tag
Use this tag to ask for resources. Resources may include:
- document or site that provides commentary on a certain text (Ex. In-depth commentary on the Matsya Purana)
- translations of a certain text into a certain language (Ex. Mahabaratha in Telugu, or the English version of the Skanda Purana)
- compilation of slokas/mantras/texts written by a certain person (Ex. List of slokas collected by Vathsa Somadeva Sarma)
- compilation of texts that offer guidance about the same thing (Ex. List of texts that discuss marriage)
- compilation of texts that offer information about the same thing/person/event (Ex. List of texts that discuss or mention Surpanakha)
If you are looking for a general online version of a text, (such as pdfs or web archives) please do some prior research beforehand- and this is always a good practice. There is also a preexisting post here that provides several helpful links.
For more guidance regarding this tag, see this meta post.
If you're looking for scripture, see tags translation-request or scripture.