here is the link of the article. You can use Ctrl+F and use Hindu to find all the stuff he says about our society and our gods.
Some Quotes from the Article
There is a sacred ritual described in Hindu scripture that is so vulgar that Hindu scholars refused to translate it. Later Western academics like Wendy Doniger have provided full translations of the Hindu sacred Veda scriptures that describe this shocking fertility ritual called the Ashvamedha
The ritual begins when a horse is suffocated to death. The king and his four queens walk around the dead horse chanting prayers. The chief-queen recites: ‘O horse, you are, protector of the community on the basis of your good qualities, you are the protector of happiness. O horse, you have become my husband.’ When the prayer is complete, the chief-queen lies down next to the horse. As the priests observe, she pulls the dead horse’s genitalia and puts it into her own. She then recites the sacred prayer: “This horse may release semen into me.” The king then recites another sacred prayer: “O horse, please throw semen on the upper part of the anus of my wife. Expand your penis and insert it in the vagina.” According to the Harivamsa Purana, the Hindu god Indra eventually enters the body of the dead horse to have intercourse with the queen as the king watches. The ritual is complete after the queen spends the whole night with the dead horse’s genitalia inside her, thus ensuring fertility for the Hindu kingdom. In one instance, the mother of Rama is also reported to have participated in this special ritual. You might think that this is a marginal practice in Hinduism, but many sacred Hindu temples — such as the Khajuraho temple in India — depict these acts of bestiality and group sex on their “holy” walls.
In Hinduism, the god Shiva ignorantly decapitated his own son because his wife Parvati had a child without him knowing. That’s the level of ignorance of these gods. So, if a polytheist cheats, steals, lies, murders, and rapes, he won’t have to worry about divine retribution because the gods probably won’t even know about it. This connection between increased dishonesty and polytheism has actually been experimentally proven in numerous studies
In Hinduism, gods like Indra, Krishna, and many others are depicted as serial rapists. The Hindu text Bhavishya Purana describes how the gods Vishnu, Shiva, and Brahma, worked together to gangrape Anusuya, a hindu sage’s wife. The Hindu god Kali is often depicted holding a severed head, wearing a necklace of decapitated heads, and dead baby fetus earrings. One Hindu sect, the Aghoris, even to this day give “sexual satisfaction” to goddess Kali by having intercourse with rotten human corpses. In fact, studies show that in countries like India for example, a large percentage of the Hindu population justifies crimes like rape and child sacrifice by appealing to these gods. Look at how much anxiety Hindutva has about Muslims converting and marrying Hindus
Sources used for his claims
- Textual Sources for the Study of Hinduism, Page 16-18. Wendy Doniger O’Flaherty
- Harivamsa Purana, Bhavishya Parva 3.5.11-13
- Talmud, Bava Metzia 59a-b
- Born Believers: The Science of Children’s Religious Belief by Justin Barrett, Natural-Theological Understanding from Childhood to Adulthood by Olivera Petrovich, A Natural History of Natural Theology: The Cognitive Science of Theology and Philosophy of Religion by Helen De Cruz and Johan De Smedt ↑
- The Weirdest People in the World by Joseph Henrich pages 131-146
- “Religion and Sexual Behaviors: Understanding the Influence of Islamic Cultures and Religious Affiliation for Explaining Sex Outside of Marriage.” By Amy Adamczyk. “Why Muslims are the world’s fastest-growing religious group.” Pew Research Center. “The Future Global Muslim Population.” Pew Research Center. “Are Muslims Distinctive? A Look at the Evidence.” Pg 109-131, By M. Steven Fish. “Key findings: How living arrangements vary by religious affiliation around the world.” Pew Research Center. “Giving Up on God: The Global Decline of Religion – Revisited.” By Ronald Inglehart. “The relationship between suicide and Islam: a cross-national study.” By Ajit Shah, Mahmood Chandia