This question already has an answer here:
- Why does God allow us to suffer? 5 answers
- Is the ultimate purpose of life only to serve God? 7 answers
This question may be childish or even rubbish but I have had this doubt for a long time.
According to my religion, Hinduism (Sanathana Dharma), God has created all from grass to all forms of life. Then why he did create heaven and hell because if he/she/it (refers to God - Peculiarly Shiva) creates every person as a good one then he/she/it can prevent sending people to hell.
According to a famous psychologist:
Situations and surroundings are the only factors which convert a good person to a bad one
So why does God create a bad situation and thereby creating a bad person?
I am a strong believer in Hinduism so I know there's some purpose behind this, what is that?
- Why does God need a servant then?
- If he can create everything then why does he create bad things and make his servants suffer?
My strong questions:
- Why does God alone enjoy everything in the heaven?
- Why limited period of time (in heaven) for people?
This is complete injustice. I know He created us and he has a right to destroy us so I am not going to speak here.
- But why he is willing that people suffer?